Alcohol Ink Workshop
Relax with a glass of wine and have fun with this contemporary art medium.
This workshop is for anyone who wants to learn basic painting techniques, abstract composition, and basic color theory for creating abstracts with alcohol inks.
You will take home 2 artworks!
One matted/frame ready piece and one ready to hang wood panel piece.
We’ll work step by step to paint 2 alcohol ink artworks.
All workshop supplies; just bring your blow-dryer and apron. Or, wear “ok to stain” clothing.
- 6x6 Panel Board
- Resin (Yep, you get to use resin!)
- 8x10 professional ink paper
- 11x14 white matte to mount your finished ink paper artwork
- Step by step instructions with color theory guidance, and more
- Light snacks, and drinks
- Free Parking
- Wine Tasting
- Know Your Creative Mindset Quiz
- Be More Creative in 7 Days PDF take-home activity